Adam's Weekly Write-Up Contest!!

AdamsPolishes

Feb 4, 2013
Hey there shine freaks! It's time for a little contest.

We want to see YOUR detailing write-ups. We post them, but now it's your turn!

Here's the scoop:

We want to see the work you've been doing using our products. Get the camera out, take some shots before/during/after, and post them in a detailed write up. Link the products used so everyone can see what it takes to get the same results you've achieved. Below is a great example of how we like them to be formatted:

Corrected Black Silverado

Once the job is done, post your write up in the section here:

Detailing Write - Ups

This will be a ongoing weekly contest that will run from Tuesday-Tuesday. The winner will be selected by our team each week and will receive a $150 Adam's Polishes Gift Card!!

Dust off your cameras, roll up your sleeves, and GO!!!

If I pull the PC out and use the correcting polishes before this ends I'll definitely take a stab at it with the products I have.

This is just before and afters using your products correct? Doesn't specifically have to be of a before and after "polish", etc. But can be of a full detail minus polish or something?

Edit: After fooling with it for awhile finally got one posted up. Had everything linked with photobucket only to realize Adams doesn't allow that so I had to then delete all those links and use the site uploader and it turned the pictures sideways and made them smaller so I apologize for the inconvenience. Took a few hours to get it to where it is. I'll try to turn them the right way around later....

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/26903-suburban-wash-and-seal/?p=423787

Last edited: