Another lower question

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
When I did my 2/4, I ran a lift hangar and a flip kip to net me 4". The hangar, I believe it is adjustable to 1-2". I am setting flush with my frame rail.

Can I just run my drop shackles to get me a little bit lower? Is it smart to run the lift hangar and drop shackles?

3/6 as I have pro coils and lifetime alignment, I guess I could put oem hangars back on with new hardware.

They will settle about 3 1/4-1/2
Just buy what Bohall bought so you can sleep at night,if not you will have a bit if NC,but i love some NC

The shackles and hangers will be fine you mad cuz I'm lower? Lol

I still look better...and your only lower in the back, that can be fixed...and surpass you in a couple hours, only issue will be the notch. Just have to order all my shit. I plan to do it all around christmas/birthday

An "ah ha" moment just hit me, I cut the original bracket off, so I doubt I can re-use the oe hangar now. The small bracket that bolts to the frame rail underneath the hangar...

IMG00371-20110816-1458.jpg

By then ill be 5/7-8 lol just keep lift hanger you don't want to go lower than 6 anyways just put your shackles on and notch or get blocks you will be fine