another wheel dilemma

I imagine he wants to claim his warranty on his current set so he's not out of pocket for a peeling set. I'd vote sotas for winter and maybe some hostiles or gear 726s for summer. Could also find one of the nicer sets of OEM 20s to roll on in winter? That's what basically everyone does up here, yeah they get a bit abused from the salt but they are cheap so it's not the end of the world.

Hostiles are PVD. I think I'm done with pvd lol. Really leaning towards Preds for April-October and some type of black wheel or a stock 20 for November-March. If I can find a set of chrome tahoe 20s I'll put em in the tahoe and used her polished 20s as my winter wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I heard methods don't hold up well in the winter so that's why I pulled the GF's off in oct.

I would rock the GMC 20s in the winter, and then whatever you want in the summer.

gonna start looking now for an OEM 20" set of GM wheels. I'll be thrilled if I can find chrome Tahoe 20s!!!!!!

Found a set of '14 silverado/sierra 20s which I LOVE but the asshole won't separate the tires

i was thinkin about it, but I wouldn't make shit on the tires.

BTW how crazy would I be to run American forces all year?

John (JBlack) ran his all year in CT. He had to do a bit of polishing to bring them back, but he sealed them really well and sprayed them off often IIRC.

John (JBlack) ran his all year in CT. He had to do a bit of polishing to bring them back, but he sealed them really well and sprayed them off often IIRC.

Yea he did, he was a little better at detailing than me tho lol