another wheel dilemma

Duuuuude are you serious!?

I know most people don't like the black but I really liked the first edit you did...but I would definitely stick with a chrome wheel. Black looks sweet with your color but the chrome is just too clean on your truck.

Nou.
Might as well bring back the mullet and parachute pants imo
Time to move on from the weld days

Lumping mullets and parachute pants with Welds?

Nga U on that mojo, go get some milk.

You're nuts Jmo. There will never be any better wheels than Welds. Being responsible suckkssss, I want those!!!!!!!! :hng: Damn you Tony!

Make you a deal, you get the Welds and I will take current wheels off your hands.

I'm with j.slow on this one. Never understood those wheels. Forces are like the same price and way more gooder.

Sent from limp mode cat eye.

I'm with j.slow on this one. Never understood those wheels. Forces are like the same price and way more gooder.

Sent from limp mode cat eye.
Gooder as fuck m8. Tony is getting old, still trying to hang on to the cool things from his past.

Hit up demon tony, he also refuses to get go of the hip trends from the past

:idgaf: Welds are timeless bruh. They looked good when they came out, they look good 15+ years later and will look good in 15 more years. Can't say so much about AF wheels.

Forces are ridiculously plain.

Let's just cut out some shapes on one 2D plane and sell them for a fuck ton.

k.

Don't get me wrong, I love AFs. But Welds win all day long. I've got the cash, if I wasn't in the middle of about 3 other projects for the truck I'd snag them in a heartbeat