Bagged front fender tubs. Pics ideas

Ld ont really want to run Ekstensive, I've heard of binding issues or something with mmw which pretty much only leaves me with nfamus. Plus with such a high offset I don't want to narrow track width to much

I don't run ekstensive anything, and I have personally installed the MMW. I didn't have any issues other than the lower ball joint boot busting but that was because of the ball joint they use. From Nfamus' pics it looks to appear they use the same one. since replacing that ball joint. the avalanche has been going good.

I can't attest to the nfamus kit personally.

I thought u used a different kit on the avalance. Didn't know it was mmw.

It was MMW
9eza9ygy.jpg

2ehesyna.jpg

yqyjy9u3.jpg

would MMW arms work with the ekstensive frame brackets?
no, ekstensive makes their upper mounting points narrower than all other kits

you can easily do that yourself just like I did on the avalanche. It's not really worth it, when you realize you have to cut pocket in the passenger frame rail just to fit the bracket on there. Now cody's kit allows you to have the bracket without pocketing the frame.

He isn't ready to sell to the masses yet though. there have been quite the modifications to his kit for it to work properly especially on big tires.

Since the lca mounting points are wider as well, what did you do about the arms with Cody's kit

Since the lca mounting points are wider as well, what did you do about the arms with Cody's kit

I sent cody a factory lower arm to keep. He made the lowers appropriately. The modifications I've had to do are not the small in the garage mods. it will be an almost completely new kit when it said and done.

I was just curious. All that will be out of me skill level lol. I'm just going to stick with the nfamus kit

Don't Have any of the passenger side. it is the same minus the wire socket and hood cable though
98e0b47fa0bfd13d1ac18ca89aa3e8c5.jpg

6e1d5d6adb4224a3fc2b839c01ac4ce0.jpg

what did you have to do on the interior? i know my BCM is like right there too

BCM is not mounted on the firewall. It's in the actual dash mounting structure. You don't have to cut any of that. There is a smaller relay box that is also a junction for the body wiring that is just reattached to the new firewall tub. I removed the parking brake cause you don't need that shit when you lay frame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you could keep posting pics of your buold brett that'd be great. Love seeing your work.

BCM is not mounted on the firewall. It's in the actual dash mounting structure. You don't have to cut any of that. There is a smaller relay box that is also a junction for the body wiring that is just reattached to the new firewall tub.

escuzi you are correct, got dat box confused with BCM

I removed the parking brake cause you don't need that shit when you lay frame
i did the same.. but now i need fucking brake and light inspection and they wont buy that shit. actually just ordered parking brake stuff so i can install for inspection then remove