Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

i only found the rear kit with a watts link for 1600, how are you doing all 4 corners for less than that? stock a arm setup?

I was just saying the kp kit cost around $1500. I didn't buy the re7 bags from them. then everything else is custom built, so I can't really quote him accurately since my work is cheaper than others and I'm not ready to do start building control arms or for over internet sales yet.

I bought my kit almost 4 years ago I guess it's went a little higher

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i was just curious

because i was pricing out the rear and for the 6 link with a watts, no bags no air management its like 1600 bucks.

and i know their front kit is 1500 i think.
got kp 6 with 90% of watts and all of panhard, cups, valves, tanks, switches, compressors, basically everything i needed to bag d00lie except the bags themselves and gauge mount for like $1600 off someone on here who decided to go another direction

got kp 6 with 90% of watts and all of panhard, cups, valves, tanks, switches, compressors, basically everything i needed to bag d00lie except the bags themselves and gauge mount for like $1600 off someone on here who decided to go another direction

I sold my entire 6 link with watts and bags for $700 shipped. If you find them used you can get them cheap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk