Bagged NBS Thread (99-07c) Pics & Discussion 123123

If you buy elevel. Why do you want digital gauges? You don't even need gauges. Only reason I have them is because I had them already from a prior setup. That's wasted money IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I figured it would be wise, just to be safe? Not even one for the tank? If it isn't needed at all, then I won't waste my money. I have a KP double that I use for my helpers now.

ETA: this is why I am here...very little I know about this, I am kinda diving head first.

I'd run two compressors and two five gallons. With no leaks you should have air in the tank to get you raised up if a compressor is down, but if that happened you'd have a backup.

Sent from my b hole

I have no tank gauge. There's no need in it withy accuair. The touchpad tells you if there's anything wrong with the tank like leaking air, not building air, compressor failure or inactivity.
You can easily see if you have a bag leak, even if it's slow, the elevel sensors will automatically ad air to the bags while you drive so there's no reason to monitor gauges when trying to get somewhere to fix it.

If you want them, just get some dual needles for each bag and mount the in side the console out of the way.

I put my quick connect behind that little cover where the spare tire shit went before, also dunno how you'd fit 2 5 gallon tanks in the area where the spare was, those tanks are pretty big

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I put my quick connect behind that little cover where the spare tire shit went before, also dunno how you'd fit 2 5 gallon tanks in the area where the spare was, those tanks are pretty big

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Slim 5 gallon tanks have 7" diameter. Running 2 of those and accuair fits easily

fuck if i know what it actually is, bought the shit on here for steal. on the note of gauges. personally id still keep gauges cause i like keeping an eye on whats going on myself, the E-level im sure does everything you need, but why does everyone want a tranny temperature gauge? i got the 3 gauge pillar pod, keeps everything nice and out of the way, im going to do it over again though and get electrical gauge, dunno if dakota or what, if somebody made a dual needle electric id just swap out the gauges i have now.

not a fan of the pillar pods, I would run my up in the overhead console if I had to

does it matter what front kit to use as far as cups?

once you see a cup, you'll know theyre all the same. its just a plate with a cylinder welded to it. the only things i could see being better about one over the other is if they machine the plate instead of plasma cutting it, and weld it all the way around instead of a few 1" welds.

Here's some new pics of the pile. Exclusively for CustomGM.com. I'm not a photographer so this is about the best I will try and do for you.
IMG_5019.jpg

IMG_5020.jpg

IMG_5021.jpg

IMG_5023.jpg

IMG_5022.jpg

IMG_5026.jpg

IMG_5024.jpg

IMG_5025.jpg

IMG_5033.jpg

a view of the bed:
IMG_5029.jpg

and one of the interior for hell of it:
IMG_5027.jpg

Damn! I need a new sig badly
I like that a lot. I don't know much about bagging. Does it ride like stock? Bolt on system or what?

Rides better than stock, and I don't think he has much left that's just bolt on stuff

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

In that state, the only bolt on was the kp 6 link kit in the rear but you still have to weld the notch in