Bagged NNBS (GMT-900 07-13) thread..

Dnw those headlights but that dude does some badass interior work
Screenshot_2013-08-16-16-30-44.png

Hoe lee fuck, do want for GMC.

Dnw those headlights but that dude does some badass interior work
Screenshot_2013-08-16-16-30-44.png

I always debate should I do something more practical in my truck when I get to interior like this or something more crazy like some of the other builds. I know I want to do the buckets in the back like this, but the center is still in the air.

im getting some kp cups tonight on the free side from some local guy tonight.. can i get some downsides to them? i know camber issue will be there regardless of what i do. also if i did happen to use them, what is recomended,stock spindles or use the Mcg spindles im currently running? the temptations of just having my truck fully bagged is killing me, eventualy i will be using either MMW or the Ekstensive kit but funds are not there at the moment.. any feed back would be cool.

Without the drop spindles it won't lay...

2 of my friends used the cups on their nnbs and they said they were constantly replacing ball joints, tie rods and camber was eating their tires to shit... I have some brand new ones In box I'm trying to sell now that they told me that.

But if it's only for a short time, you'll get both control arms when you bag anyways from MMW , and new lowers from EMW.

Guy I know in baton Rouge is selling EKMW kit for cheap, 700ish IIRC

Isn't your truck your daily? If so I'd probably pass just because of how much/often it'll be driven on and will eat through all of those parts.

i have a smaller car i drive through out the week, but yeah my truck normaly is my daily or chore runner. im gonna talk to the dude that gave them to me and see what issues he ran into with the kit.. he replaced it for a reason.

Yes whats his forum name? Want to see if he has a build thread

I think it's Elliott. He's a local guy here in Shreveport. Don't think he has a build thread but it's worth a shot to look, just wanting some information on his setup?

So much the bag job but more interested in how he did up is truck! The colors look tits. Found some awesome pics of his truck that i can see whats realy going on with the paint. The chrome accents are just perf.