BARBER's 2003 Chevy LB7 Duramax

Blah...I want an LML crew cab something fierce. Looking for something that has under 100k on it that way it still had some drive train warranty yet and then once it turns over 100k I'll do a full delete with exhaust...and...hopefully just drive the fucker....

...until I do twins on it too :bananadance:

Blah...I want an LML crew cab something fierce. Looking for something that has under 100k on it that way it still had some drive train warranty yet and then once it turns over 100k I'll do a full delete with exhaust...and...hopefully just drive the fucker....

...until I do twins on it too :bananadance:

and i can get 23k amurican for it our here with the exchange rate how it is now... to be honest i kinda want something cleaner body and frame wise.

mine isn't terrible but it needs paint and the frame needs to be cleaned and painted and i dont feel like dealing with it.

Yea I've been super picky on my hunt...it's gotta have a black LTZ interior and things like factory 20s, sunroof, tow mirrors are a plus and I've found a handful in Minnesota or Iowa, but I am not thrilled about buying an eastern (to me) vehicle from that area.

okerface:

Kinda leaning towards this one. Fully loaded with sunroof, 20s, LTZ, etc. It is a two owner which makes me a little skeptical. Originally a Texas truck.

2011 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD for Sale at Johnson Auto Plaza in Brighton

this is the reason i wont buy a used built duramax...my buddy is having problems with buying a 670hp lb7, the water meth is quenching the engine too much and making it bog out and stuff....he also has not done any research on the truck and has no clue how to take care of it.

also new truck would be sweet. those front ends are possibly my favorite besides the 06 cateye ones would be BAMF if colour matched.

the reason I asked, is because he posted it in the for sale section here too. One of us could have gotten screwed.

even if he didn't tell you, you should notice any amount of white smoke and haze.

also white smoke could be anything on a duramax, from headgasket to injectors to a cracked piston.

also buying a built twin turbo duramax is asking for trouble and you should know that when buying it.

Let's pump the brakes here guys...yes it developed a slight haze at an idle. Wasn't much. Barely noticeable. Yes it was posted on here but I would have told any CGM member about that. I'm not that shady or about to bend over a brethren from here.

Tuner thought it could have been a nozzle plugged. I started running more than usual additives in it before it sold.

The guy drove 1310 miles out. Rented a U haul car trailer to haul his car all the way back home. He sent me pics of it hitting 194k and 195k miles. If there were ANY hiccups he would contacted me. In conclusion I'm going to assume the injector cleared up.

Let's pump the brakes here guys...yes it developed a slight haze at an idle. Wasn't much. Barely noticeable. Yes it was posted on here but I would have told any CGM member about that. I'm not that shady or about to bend over a brethren from here.

Tuner thought it could have been a nozzle plugged. I started running more than usual additives in it before it sold.

The guy drove 1310 miles out. Rented a U haul car trailer to haul his car all the way back home. He sent me pics of it hitting 194k and 195k miles. If there were ANY hiccups he would contacted me. In conclusion I'm going to assume the injector cleared up.

I believe you. I was just curious. I didn't mean to start anything or infer that you were being shady.