BARBER's 2008 Silvy - Recent Updates

Damn watermarks makin it so I can't use them as a laptop background

Truck is beautiful though

I think comp grey tbss is a great idea...

Skylerlt's truck/old truck

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I'd leave it visually as is. just drive slow on gravel... you want to make it more practical for driving, but you want to do impractical mods that aren't as much "DD friendly" as stock. it looks great as is. yes to powertrain mods though. I miss my "big" fast gas truck sometimes. it was a blast beating up on diesels.

Damn watermarks makin it so I can't use them as a laptop background

Truck is beautiful though

Thanks man. As soon as they are done with the pics I'll be able to download them and I'll get them posted up.

I think comp grey tbss is a great idea...

Skylerlt's truck/old truck

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Good lord that is beautiful! I'm in love.

I'd leave it visually as is. just drive slow on gravel... you want to make it more practical for driving, but you want to do impractical mods that aren't as much "DD friendly" as stock. it looks great as is. yes to powertrain mods though. I miss my "big" fast gas truck sometimes. it was a blast beating up on diesels.

I'm so tempted to build up a quick LS based truck, because like I said...NOBODY around this area has a fast newer LS based pickup. Everyone has diesels and talk so much shit on gassers, including my '08. Nothing would tickle my fancy more than have a built 6.0 with boost...sporting plates that would say [DSL KLR]

Thanks man. As soon as they are done with the pics I'll be able to download them and I'll get them posted up.

Good lord that is beautiful! I'm in love.

I'm so tempted to build up a quick LS based truck, because like I said...NOBODY around this area has a fast newer LS based pickup. Everyone has diesels and talk so much shit on gassers, including my '08. Nothing would tickle my fancy more than have a built 6.0 with boost...sporting plates that would say [DSL KLR]

If you think it's bad where you are try living in California where every high school kid has a diesel with a programmer on it and thinks he's the shit. I have a friend with an actual fast diesel, and it's not cheap at all. He's running 11.9 in the quarter with his LLY though.

That's why I cammed my gasser, and I've actually been thinking about getting a bigger cam for it and adding a stall.

But I do like the look of grey or chrome tbss wheels, I think it'd look better on chrome wheels with the current chrome front though, I'm not a fan of fully colormatched front ends, too boring for me

This is a picture Chris from FOTOmotive took during the car show. I can't get over how deep the wheels look in this picture. I'm still waiting to see more uploaded from the mini shoot after the car show.

CountsShow15_zpsgcmey6xl.png

Well most everyone knows that this things has been for sale this last week. A guy from Ohio will be coming to pick it up on Tuesday.

I've been searching pretty hard for a nice CCSB LML and I believe I've found the one I want in North Dakota.

Well most everyone knows that this things has been for sale this last week. A guy from Ohio will be coming to pick it up on Tuesday.

I've been searching pretty hard for a nice CCSB LML and I believe I've found the one I want in North Dakota.

Sooo...umm...I accidentally put this in my wrong thread. This message was supposed to go in my Duramax thread. Kinda ashamed that noone caught it or picked up on it :foreveralone:

In other news, the rest of my photos from the mini photo shoot back in February got uploaded to their website. I'm supposed to be getting a download link so I can share them without the watermark on them. Enjoy...Shawn's Silverado - Images | FOTOmotive

Agreed. The Duramax got sold today and have been looking at ccsb lmls a lot and I've been contemplating the idea of getting a black one then colormatch, tint, leveled on 20s and 33s. It would be my 08s big brother!

Agreed. The Duramax got sold today and have been looking at ccsb lmls a lot and I've been contemplating the idea of getting a black one then colormatch, tint, leveled on 20s and 33s. It would be my 08s big brother!

:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper:

Finally got the download link of the pictures taken during the mini photo shoot back in February. Enjoy!

PHOTO CREDITS: FOTOmotive

_GME1163_zpstwtkkexz.jpg

Barber%20Pano2_zpsfb7tnupf.jpg

Barber%20Pano1_zpsdxso9hzx.jpg

DSC_0019b_zpspcfwdlze.jpg

DSC_0014b_zpsw9cfz1bo.jpg

DSC_0013b_zpsfnxnspgt.jpg

DSC_3253_zpst9pzwnkl.jpg

DSC_3248_zpsnni1wuqy.jpg