Bgrays winter time waster

like this.

2569980278_f3b1996f50.jpg

ohhhhhh ok...my brain wasn't working, I was thinking you meant the total opposite mounting, with the threaded end up

With the ball joint of the bottom, the makes the total drop from the spindle only ~1/4".

I believe it makes it a 1.25" drop actually. Im losing .75" of drop. Like I said, The stance is were it needs to be. I was jsut curious if it would structural be a disadvantage.

Don't believe it would be, however it will put my LCA at an even higher angle. I ordered some Pro Coils they'll be here tomorrow and I'll fix it

I believe it makes it a 1.25" drop actually. Im losing .75" of drop. Like I said, The stance is were it needs to be. I was jsut curious if it would structural be a disadvantage.

Don't believe it would be, however it will put my LCA at an even higher angle. I ordered some Pro Coils they'll be here tomorrow and I'll fix it

nope, if that was true, the 16" drop spindle could be 2.75" drop total. the spindle setup gives you 2" drop total at the most.

the spindle is only 1 1/8" drop spindle by itself. placing the ball joint on top of the lca gets you 7/8" more drop because it moves the ball joint up 7/8". that moves the hub up that much compared to where the spring sits.

if you put the ball joint on the bottom, it moves the ball joint 7/8" lower. moving the hub down 7/8".

so if the spindle moves the hub up 1 1/8" and the ball joint pushes it back down 7/8". then you're left with ~1/4".

fancy pants. Thanks for the input. I'll change it all around and cut the new coils so the stance stays the same. Im sure if left alone it wont be an issue, however, it'll big the shit outta me.

Heres how it sits. If i switched it as it would be uber slammed.
6DA3C96B-B85D-41F4-876B-4E6C8ACEF0AF-10683-00000CD58582F246_zps729895fa.jpg

do you have a drop shackle in or running the stock one, i think im going to copy your exhaust if it will work with a stock shackle

cut 2" eibach springs. Was at 5/8 previous, and pretty much exactly the same after i switched spindles with backwards bjs

Truck has drop shackle set to 2" for total of 8" with flip kit

My truck has bj in stock location and I honestly can't lower mine even that tiny little bit cause pinky wont even fit between fender and tire with wheels turned.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2