Billet Polished Antenna

MRobi

The Angry Canuck
Jun 9, 2013
Canada
I want a billet antenna polished antenna, bullet would be bonus. Paypal ready guys
for nbs

will pay well

need it to finish ma build

help me outtt

Need a functioning antenna or just something to cover the threads? If its the latter, I may be able to help ya out. I run a CNC lathe and have done a bullet shaped one for one of the guys Harleys.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Pm received and replied.

If we work something out, I'll make sure to keep this thread updated. If there is enough interest then I can create a new thread for this.

Here's a quick sketch of something I could do. Scaled off of a .50 cal round.

e2a5atyz.jpg

dfw one too is the price isn't too much.
anyone know if the thread size is the same for nnbs as nbs?

Here's a side by side of one to scale (5.25" long x .75" wide) and one scaled up to 8" long x 1.14" wide.

7yheqa8e.jpg

Those are ugly as sin :rofl: if I remember correctly, they updated the antenna base mid-05. Because I have an 05 with an antenna made by Jared, but my stock antenna snapped off in the threads of the base. So I need to buy a new base, and Jared told me I would need my billet threads re-tapped for the new updated base
Edit. This
dazasave.jpg

Billet antenna is still sitting in my center console. If you need pics or anything lemme know

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

Last edited:
Jared made mine on my old truck, then a tree fell on it and snapped it off.
The threads on the antenna were fine but the bolt was broke. So i redrilled and hand tapped 6mmx1, then found matching thread off an all thread bolt.

Looks like we are going with one that is correct scale for a .50 cal. It will be appx. 5.25 long and .75 at the base.

Question for the masses: which would be preferable, polished/buffed aluminum, or a high-luster finish steel with some sort of clear coat?