Billet Polished Antenna

There is an outrageous demand, isn't there.

I'm going to get the ones made for MRobi before taking any orders. I want to make sure I can come up with a product that satisfies everyone before making more.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I need to really gage the interest in these before I move along with it all. If you are interested in one, please copy the list, add your username to it, and repost.

could you make them any other way other than bullet? I'd really like one like this that is straight and points at the end like in the picture
1958121_10152331079885953_1847472163_n.jpg

if you want to pm and we will discuss if it is a possibility

could you make them any other way other than bullet? I'd really like one like this that is straight and points at the end like in the picture
1958121_10152331079885953_1847472163_n.jpg

if you want to pm and we will discuss if it is a possibility

Its definitely doable. Once I get the ones done for MRobi, I'll work on throwing together some options for everyone. If I do them custom each time, the price will probably go up.

You will definitely have some business if you start making them. Last guy sold them like crazy. Mine is nice quality from him and I dont regret it for the price. If you are able to do comparable prices I think you'll do well

Agreed^ ive had my spike for like 2 years or longer and have 0 complaints..almost wanna buy another so ill have a spare incase you go out of business too, or I get another truck :hmm:

1. Alex (depending on price)
2. Newwavehydro (Depending on price)
3. No1Limit
4. iTzTy (Depending on price)

Going to be playing around with my new buffer after work to get some practice with it, then hopefully run MRobi's tomorrow.

Here's a sample piece setting next to an unpolished part. Its got some scratches I wasn't able to get out, but its been rolling around my toolbox for a couple weeks, so that was expected.
3ygyvugu.jpg

is this recommended if you listen to the radio a lot ?
have any guys had problems with reception ?

and is it possible to get an unpolished one ? so it matches with machined methods ?

is this recommended if you listen to the radio a lot ?
have any guys had problems with reception ?

and is it possible to get an unpolished one ? so it matches with machined methods ?

I can do unpolished if you like that look.