Billet Polished Antenna

1. Alex (depending on price)
2. Newwavehydro (Depending on price)
3. No1Limit
4. iTzTy (Depending on price)
5. My06GetsChicks (Depending on price)
6. marc (Depending on price)

is this recommended if you listen to the radio a lot ?
have any guys had problems with reception ?

and is it possible to get an unpolished one ? so it matches with machined methods ?

I lost reception with mine in my old truck but i use xm or aux anyways.

really? I live in the middle of nofuckingwhere, on the corner of wherethefuckarewe and holyshittheresnothingouthere...and I have had ZERO issues with mine.

It just sucks in general. They play the same 7 songs for 3 weeks straight, then cycle to a new set. And occasionally throw an old song in the mix lol I listened to the rock & country stations while my Sierra was for sale

Sent from my Galaxy S-Fawhore

I did delete and still get reception
But am inside orange curtain

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

also depends if you have HIDS (although I did lose it with stock antenna) without them on, I lost zero reception with Jareds. 6" Round/ball style.

With HIDS on, CYA everything. My ballasts are mounted to metal though, been to lazy to move them. Dont listen to much radio anyways.

Here are some quick pics I took before shipping. The reduced shank at the bottom will be hidden in the wiper cowl.
y5u2uhat.jpg

ateryjas.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

What would really be badass is a brass body with a copper slug, but that would be uber expensive to make.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just put a real shell on there, hit with a hammer to get it on. Would only hurt for a second or so.

hey, thanks for the shipment. I'm really excited.
This guys price is VERY good, if it all turns out as I hope, this guy will be a hero.
I'm very excited to receive it after the pics- I may have more for you to make for a couple buddies.
Thanks again, pleasure doing business