calspeed headers finally on

Yea ill be there...with flowmaster is alright..brother in law has a gibson exhaust..might try that..if dont like it ill go with magnaflow
....damn can't wait to get those e-cut outs

I didn't have to cut any piping either, but there was no way I could get my y pipe in. Yours is sectioned isn't it? That may be why, or maybe because older truck. Brandon and I both had to. Same with Noe I believe

Yea ill be there...with flowmaster is alright..brother in law has a gibson exhaust..might try that..if dont like it ill go with magnaflow
....damn can't wait to get those e-cut outs

if its not the super truck, it wont be raspy and loud like most lt/strwight through combos sound. i ran lt's and a gibson...nice sound

I didn't have to cut any piping either, but there was no way I could get my y pipe in. Yours is sectioned isn't it? That may be why, or maybe because older truck. Brandon and I both had to. Same with Noe I believe

We had to cut the piping on the drivers side cause a flange bolt wouldn't bust loose

Yeah I remember that, but it's the factory shit, no biggie really. Cut the cats off and sell them. Guy in Denton gave Brandon like $75 for both.