"Cen-Cal" Truck Thread

Still needs some chrome bolt caps and that chrome backing plate. Coming together though!

02F8FA06-7E8F-4875-83E7-F8B291F033B9.jpg

Let me know how many you want and pm address. I ordered like 30:....... Of the wrong size :fp:

If you don't make it Tyler I'll stop and pick some up from you lol.

I've got at least 20 left, you guys can have them. I have nowhere to put them :uhohshrug:

Edit: should have called me when you went to pick up lift! I was right down the road

I've got at least 20 left, you guys can have them. I have nowhere to put them :uhohshrug:

Edit: should have called me when you went to pick up lift! I was right down the road

Sorry man I was in a super hurry had a job going in terrell so had to rush back. Pm me your number and I'll hit you up on Friday when we head that way.

Come on bro! Need to drive lifted truck and trailer lowered truck lol. Baller problems

Far from baller my dude! Lol

BOTH

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Might need to hit up my bro in law and see if I can drag his car hauler?......

Let me know how many you want and pm address. I ordered like 30:....... Of the wrong size :fp:

Hell yeah! What bolt size are they?

I think they're 11/16 or 13/16 I siliconed them over the lca bolt and they're holding up fine

tudutede.jpg

I think they're 11/16 or 13/16 I siliconed them over the lca bolt and they're holding up fine

tudutede.jpg

Have I not seen your suspension before? I had no idea you were rocking that purp! Looks sweet!

Have I not seen your suspension before? I had no idea you were rocking that purp! Looks sweet!

I'm not sure I posted it before but that was the day I put it on. It's candy purple with a sparkle base

edamevyr.jpg

be5adema.jpg

Got my 2" spacers in from Motorsport Tech. Already have a pair of these on the back, these are going on the front to even out that track width.

B6460125-D302-4D1A-9944-E51973EE9D5A.jpg

For those of you that don't follow my Instagram, just threw a sneak peek up!

Here ya go!

6954417B-AA4A-4F62-BF77-497DBDF49238.jpg

Last edited: