"Cen-Cal" Truck Thread

4e96bf37b3637d132964a5ee3ae53b95.jpg

ea9759c19ceff6e7d59f1ebc21502fba.jpg

Aired up, I'd say it's got a little cen cal look!

Reactions: eand28
Dude with the rcsb is on gmfs. His name on ig is bowtie57 not sure if that's the same as his gmfs name or not but the truck is crazy clean. It's 4 linked on coilovers in the rear.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

damn, 4 link is serious business, hope he is putting down power to justify that, or has fab skills

I really wished I had kept my truck and bagged it over the G8 with mods for sure. Fast is cool, car sounds great, but I would rather have my ccsb bagged

damn, 4 link is serious business, hope he is putting down power to justify that, or has fab skills

I really wished I had kept my truck and bagged it over the G8 with mods for sure. Fast is cool, car sounds great, but I would rather have my ccsb bagged

Sell G8 and buy another CCSB :shrug:

There's a select few keeping it alive, but the truck scene is nothing like it was 5-6 years ago

There's a select few keeping it alive, but the truck scene is nothing like it was 5-6 years ago

Can't wait to see pics from the toy drive this year. Lot of non-cencal trucks there, but always ends up with a bunch of simple, classic trucks, too. Every year there's a bunch I've never seen.

For a little while I never knew it was wheelchair accessible or that he was ever in one. Love that blurplue powder he had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Connor