Centerline Archers

Samuel6731

Cant Get Right
Mar 11, 2012
New Roads La.
Iv noticed and been told there are two different style of Centerline Archers.

One has a wider spoke the others have a more slim spoke.
The reason i bring this up is because im trying to buy some wheels for my Isuzu and wondering which is the to date style?
As in, if i order archers which will i get, the ones with a wider spoke, or more slim spoke.

Its almost a deal breaker for me the pictures i see of the archers with a wider spoke I extremely dislike.

From what ive seen only the 22"+ archers have the bigger spokes. And yeah they dont look great, all of the 20" and down have the smaller spokes. What size are you ordering, and are you ordering direct from centerline?

Well, Iv recently read and pretty much confirmed the older archers have the slimmer spoke i like and the newer ones have the wider.

With that said i refuse to buy them. I think either gonna buy a set of Intro twisted trenz or a set of raceline Stunnas my friend has for the zoo

What size you going? I think the trenz would be tits but stunnas are clean as well.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Well, Iv recently read and pretty much confirmed the older archers have the slimmer spoke i like and the newer ones have the wider.

With that said i refuse to buy them. I think either gonna buy a set of Intro twisted trenz or a set of raceline Stunnas my friend has for the zoo

Thats a shame, guess they tried to strengthen em up a bit once people started wanting 22"+ on fullsizes all day. Wouldve prolly been a pretty cheap way to get billets on the truck too. Good luck on the search

I'm wanting to go 20s being I'm trying to keep the truck fully functional. I went pick up one of the stunnas from my friend, I have a few pictures with it on as a test fit I'll be posting in my Isuzu build thread

EDIT
Pictures of RL stunna on zoo uploaded in my build thread.

Last edited: