Cleaning Le Motor

BigBoi

Mar 14, 2012
St George SC
Going to hopefully trade my nnbs in. All the stupid plastic shit has pollen and mud and shit all over them. The whole motor could use a good detailing. Id like to make the only part of the truck without a dent look good. Thanks for the help.

Video says it all. Just be careful around electronics and use low pressure water. If you want to cover up the alternator and intake (if its an open filter) and try not to force water into the coils.

I use simple green and pressure washer from far...never had any problemos

Poor mans APC

4501b76a-632e-9ed0.jpg

exactly what i use....i spray engine down with pre-mixed sutff in a hand sprayer bottle....let it soak...scrub any spots i know are dirty...then i connect my pressure washer to a bottle it can suck cleaning solution from....fill it with concentrated sg and put on the soak tip...spray engines some more. After a couple mins (before it starts drying) I put on the general purpose tip and disconnect the bottle and rise that shit off. My washer says its 3000psi at highest rating, general tip is lowest it can go around 1000ish psi.

BTW, SG has a purple version...supposed to be even stronger...i use it when washing my quads...works good too.