Wanted: Corsa tips

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
CRS-14920-2.jpg

0.jpg

Wanting a price and me paying it is two different things. There is no way in hell a tip is worth $100+

I guess I will have to stick to my dumps for now

hahaha, nope.

Too rich for my blood.

I will keep looking for a good deal on a dual tip. Until then, I will keep my hacked off shit. I just hate dumped shit, and since we lowered the truck, I had to cut, the exhaust routing was in the way of the leaf springs. Now I am hitting my pipe on the pumpkin and bed so more is coming off tomorrow.

well if you find more than one of those dual Corsa tips let me know. I am looking for one as well, especially if they are selling for only $50 :)

Brian, you have first dibs when and if I find one.

Brandon, for now just cutting that pipe at the pumpkin so no more hitting. When and if I redo the exhaust, I will go over the axle, because I won't have to run dual piping and run it back over the other side of the axle.

I want the ones that are staggered, that sweep behind pass. rear tire...typical truck/suv as posted above on op

You too fucking picky. Dnw tips behind tire getting pelted with anything the tires kick up, out the back or dumped under the truck. :imo:

sorry, that style you have is not to my liking, neither the gibson rectangles nor the Trans Am style coming straight back. I'm not a fan of dumped, so I want something a little classy when it comes to tips, that or I may reroute my tips and tuck them under the bumper