Important!: Dean's Butter-Rims Replacement Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeanH1290

Jan 20, 2014
Georgetown KY
Ok, so as many of you know, I keep bending these soft as hell 22s. Well I found yet another bent wheel last night, making #5. I'm fed up, so I'm getting rid of them.

This is where CGM comes in - I need some help figuring out what direction I need to go. I'm basically down to 3 options and I'm not sure which way to go.
1) find some steelies and save for a nice setup
2) find some decent stock wheels and find some 33s for them
3) find a decent/cheap set of new aftermarket 17s

Simple enough, right? Not really. I've got issues with each option, making it that much more complicated.
1) If I go with steelies, odds are I won't ever get to really save up for a nice setup.
2) decent stock wheels are hard to come by in my area, and usually people want an arm and a leg for a nice wheel/tire combo
3) if I find new, odds are I will have to finance some of it. Lucky the local shop offers 0% for 6 months if I go that route.

My budget is ~$500

So what do I do guys? And please keep the negative/useless comments to yourself, I'm seriously looking for some advice here.

Last edited:
If what have aren't leaking jus save the money now an put towards a new set. No point in spending the money twice

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Well kkirwin71 has offered a set of GMC 17s for cheap, but id have to ship them unless I hold out till August when I'm up that way for Carlisle.

these wheels but the equivalent to possibly a 35

toyota005.jpg

the blue/silver would be nice.

I'm just happy you made a thread so we can keep the wheel talk out of the group chat :cheekydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.