Denali or 6.2 Owners

These guys are right, the 6.2 is great, the only way to get a nnbs HAS to be a 6.2. Still dont think i copuld look past the rest of the truck just for the engine tho

Are u still drunk from last night

LOL no. Just don't need a diesel. I thought I was going to get more use out of it but I don't. Don't get me wrong I love my LBZ to death but I'm just a college kid going to school and driving it back and forth. If it was a crew cab I wouldn't sell it but I really want a crew cab again. I drove my roommates nnbs slt lmm back from a trip and I love interior of his over mine and a buddy who has a vortec max loaded rode awesome along with his interior was better than mine IMO. I'm still on the fence if I'll go through with it. I wanna go test drive one to feel how those 6.2s are.

LOL no. Just don't need a diesel. I thought I was going to get more use out of it but I don't. Don't get me wrong I love my LBZ to death but I'm just a college kid going to school and driving it back and forth. If it was a crew cab I wouldn't sell it but I really want a crew cab again. I drove my roommates nnbs slt lmm back from a trip and I love interior of his over mine and a buddy who has a vortec max loaded rode awesome along with his interior was better than mine IMO. I'm still on the fence if I'll go through with it. I wanna go test drive one to feel how those 6.2s are.
Just a college kid going back and forth to school? Needs a crew cab though? Wouldn't give up an lbz for a gasser but that's just me.

me personally...I like NNBS way better than any NBS I've owned. I've got 3 NNBS right now, 4.8, 5.3, and 6.2. The escalade is a blast to drive, tons of power, AWD, and shitty fuel economy... but lets be serious here... You don't buy a 6.2 expecting to get 25+ mpg

Just a college kid going back and forth to school? Needs a crew cab though? Wouldn't give up an lbz for a gasser but that's just me.

Like I said. It's still in the air..

me personally...I like NNBS way better than any NBS I've owned. I've got 3 NNBS right now, 4.8, 5.3, and 6.2. The escalade is a blast to drive, tons of power, AWD, and shitty fuel economy... but lets be serious here... You don't buy a 6.2 expecting to get 25+ mpg

I was never expecting it to have better mileage. How do you some of y'all like AWD I've never owned one and how does it do in snow/ice?

Like I said. It's still in the air..

I was never expecting it to have better mileage. How do you some of y'all like AWD I've never owned one and how does it do in snow/ice?

I love AWD, it's actually part of the reason I got the Denali. It's a must where I live as well. Does amazing in snow, traction control is great.