Devious Customs Fuel Cell,Group Buy?

Peyton676

Mar 10, 2012
Le Boot
Ok guys i talked to Jeff at Devious and the fuel cells for 99-06 start at $495
If i can get 2 others to go in with me it will be $400
4 or 5 he said he would get us in the $300's

Im posting to see if anyones interested

Basically its an all aluminum fuel cell for stock location,stock mounting points,direct swap,factory fuel pump
The fuel cell will sit 2in above the frame rails,and if your stock crossmembers are raised 1in like alot of us add another 1in
Dont think because you raised your stocker an 1inch your in the clear

149212_158032467565442_6057096_n.jpg

Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/deviouscustoms

i saw where this guy had one installed
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3203241/2000-chevrolet-silverado-1500-regular-cab

Well see who all is interested and serious and ill give him a call back,5 people would be nice
The more we can get the price will drop

Peyton*
Benny*

So im guessing if I install that fuel cell right now at 6/9 it wont be visible as.my tank now? If it works put me.on list but I will only buy if it gets in the 300s lol

i dont know,maybe 10 gallons and ill be happy the first time i fill her up!
No it should be damn close to stock
I can find out,he said my gauge will still read normal,so ill call him in the AM

what is the point of a fuel cell that is exactly the same mounting wise as the stock tank? kinda defeats the purpose especially when you can get a custom one for cheaper

Last edited:
what is the point of a fuel cell that is exactly the same mounting wise as the stock tank? kinda defeats the purpose especially when you can get a custom one for cheaper

:read: it keeps the mounting places the same but the bottom of the tank is 2 inches higher to keep from dragging.

Basically its an all aluminum fuel cell for stock location,stock mounting points,direct swap,factory fuel pump
The fuel cell will sit 2in above the frame rails,and if your stock crossmembers are raised 1in like alot of us add another 1in
Dont think because you raised your stocker an 1inch your in the clear

Alot of us bagged guys have used so much space in the bed off truck theres no wheres to put
Example bennys and my truck
They also great for static guys not looking to just build one and throw it in the bed
These cells are each made to order

:read: it keeps the mounting places the same but the bottom of the tank is 2 inches higher to keep from dragging.

raise your stock then. if your able to bag your truck you should easily be able to modify and/or relocate stock tank or buy cheaper and do the same.

and i mentioned mounting not the dimensions of the tank so :thefinger:

Alot of us bagged guys have used so much space in the bed off truck theres no wheres to put
Example bennys and my truck
They also great for static guys not looking to just build one and throw it in the bed
These cells are each made to order

the cells being made to order doesn't mean anything to what im saying but i understand the whole limited space thing. but for others that dont have the space dilemma, investing in something that can be put where you want it that is also cheaper would be more logical, namsayin.

zach showed me pic of ur rear setup at work but i couldnt really see it well in small ass pic. u have em up elsewhere?

The most you can raise stock is 1 1/4 and can still drag the tank and kiss the ground laying out
Im getting them @$400,i belive zach paid about the same for his from metal works,which is a much easier tank to make

Pics of build? Yeah check my under construction
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk