Efans for around $100

DO yall think that a Nelson harness and a BBP harness use the same set up for e-fan pins?

I know BBP buys them from ls1fans.com they said on their site that they are cutting themselves out at the middleman. You can buy right off that site.

I used an OEM harness on mine. I have read WAAAAAY too many stories about people melting the relay plugs on both Nelson and Blackbear harnesses. I have never heard of an OEM harness melting. It is probably the plastic its made from. I know OEM has that high temp composite plastic they use for everything, the aftermarket harnesses probably have regular plastic for the relay plugs.

I used an OEM harness on mine. I have read WAAAAAY too many stories about people melting the relay plugs on both Nelson and Blackbear harnesses. I have never heard of an OEM harness melting. It is probably the plastic its made from. I know OEM has that high temp composite plastic they use for everything, the aftermarket harnesses probably have regular plastic for the relay plugs.

i dont melt relays, i just burn them out.