Experience With good 99-02 fogs

slicksierra

Feel some type of way
Mar 8, 2012
Central Jersey
Hey guys over the summer I purchased some DEPO fogs off amazon. I thought I would be good going with DEPO but I was wrong. They fogged up all the time… I ran a bead of silicone and nothing. Tried to re-seat the bulbs. Nothing. DEPO's are expensive so IM not trying to drop that coin again for leaky lights. Idk if the problem was the HID bulbs I was using or what but I just figured I would reach out and see if any of you guys have run cheap eBay fogs with relative success.

In for some possible answers as well. I bought a cheap set off eBay with harness, leaks like a sift. Also had to use a shit load of washers just to get it to sit right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a set of the cheap ebay ones on my HD and I have another ebay set on my rcsb and neither have leaked at all :shrug: no silicone was added by me. These were the $55 sets with harnesses on ebay btw.

I need to replace mine as well, lost the lens on the drivers one forever ago and havent replaced them yet. Rock auto has a set I was thinking about getting for $40 iirc

Edit: Just looked again rock auto has them for 14.44 a piece for the cheap ones and then have a couple more expensive options as well

Last edited:
tahoe1_zps395d7660.jpg

I just bought new ones a few months back, no fogging issues whatsoever. I'll look up the brand a little later today for ya

Yeah. Its a guy in New Orleans who has is. He actually has the entire front cap, hood, fenders and all. My lil brother is the one who told me about it, it's a guy we both know. He has all the lights, fogs, turns, and the Denali projectors too. He wants $600 for EVERYTHING, or $450 for the bumper, grill, and all the lights. $400 without the headlights.

On a side note, the Tahoe Z71 valance is the way to go on a 99-02 Chevy. That's what I put on my Suburban. Been on there for 5 years now and zero problems with my fogs. They are TYC brand I think.

Last edited: