Federal M/T Tires

Andrew.

:hnnng:
Jan 20, 2011
Canadadia
Whose gottem? Opinions? For $917 shipped on a 33/20...their cheap, but hoping their not cheap for a reason.

They wont see winter, maybe 5 months out of the year they will be used. Max 5k miles a year?

Not a bad looking tire either IMO :shrug:

chrome_diesel_33x12_5x20_federal_mt_002.jpg

heard they blow out or weather crack really quickly, but i would have gotten them if my curiosity of the Atturo's i have didn't take over haha

I love them, you have to run pretty low air pressure(im running 28 in the front and 23 in the back) for them to wear right, its a pretty soft rubber so it sticks really well to the road, i've done about 5k on them and they are barely worn.

in b4 "hope you like body shop" comments

u wot m8?

I love them, you have to run pretty low air pressure(im running 28 in the front and 23 in the back) for them to wear right, its a pretty soft rubber so it sticks really well to the road, i've done about 5k on them and they are barely worn.

reading online, these are fairly soft too. Dont really mind that. Good to hear about the Atturos though.

I've had them on my truck for 2 1/2 years and have roughly 35k on them.
When I got them I paid $800 mounted and balanced for 35/20 and couldn't pass it up.
They have been great tires. I wouldn't throw them on a rock crawler, because my pops fucked one of my sidewalls on just a big curb and it ruined the tire, but for what I use them for, they have been great. No complaints.

My truck sees the occasional dirt trail, beach sand, and shit like that. But 90% of the time is a hwy truck with tire shine.
If you are like me, and just want a mud tire strictly for looks on your DD, and aren't thrashing your truck off road. I'd say go for it. I think they aren't bad looking either personally.

If they made them in a 37, I'd def buy another set. But my next Tires will be 37s so they aren't an option.

That’s good news to hear. Thanks dude! Most mud it sees is a muddy puddle anyways so im not concerned about "performance".

I knew they were soft, but you cut a lug by curbing them? :uhoh: