Front end Color Change

Do one of just the grille so people can see how homo it looks

Um...ok?

watly.jpg

Last edited:
Clear denali's makes this color look nicer.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

When i first joined the other site, james put up a fs ad for a buddy parting his gmc. Silverbirch, the 2 holes in front bumper had been joined, maybe lower valence, all matched. Havent seen pics in years, looked good to me then lol

dispite the haggard lines, looks wicked in full match.

Ive got 3 grille options, Either gonna run stock and painted emblem, i have a polished billet isnert, and also a Satin blakc Street Scene speed grille. Im gonna try all three and see what i like best

send me your solid black bar and I will send you my oem, you can paint etc...I really want that all black bar you have, would look good with my 3/6 and billets

Look at you, growing up and actually lowering your truck! Gonna be nace, especially with some of dem billets.

I was thiking of doing another GMC delete grille, but ive alreayd had 2, time to try something else....for now

I do not agree with the denalis...I think cleared OEM lights look the best...

please send me grille...I want so bad.

and my 2/4 is nice, but I want the front to come down for sure. The rear may actually be lower than 4" it kinda seems like it. We did adjustable lift hangar...so not real sure

dont know...saw horror stories with 2" not working right on crew cabs, figured if I was gonna grind my oem hangar I would just buy one. it is 1-2" iirc

But I also have drop shackles in the garage from my original setup. I still think it looks good, just need to pull the spacer and run 3" up front, see how that aligns and holds. If not I will buy new spindles and trade/buy new coils.

please send me grille...I want so bad.

and my 2/4 is nice, but I want the front to come down for sure. The rear may actually be lower than 4" it kinda seems like it. We did adjustable lift hangar...so not real sure

We told you youd want 3/6 lol

Bgray, open the hole up in the bumper to make it seem more uniform IMO. (NNBS esque in that sense). And have me oem emblemless grille made, Ill send you my oem w billet :crazy: