Front end Color Change

Brodude, opening bumper is already in the plans! Gotta paint it anyways

Trust me Id love another custom grille...but i gotta do something different...its not fair to all you guys if I keep making badass shit all the time :thefinger:

We told you youd want 3/6 lol

Bgray, open the hole up in the bumper to make it seem more uniform IMO. (NNBS esque in that sense). And have me oem emblemless grille made, Ill send you my oem w billet :crazy:

and I am set up for 3/6 homie...I have pro coils and flip with drop shackles and lift hangar...I was not buying new tires just to run a drop. I took the 2/4 and ran it on my stockers. I am not buying billets tomorrow, and if I do, it will be only because of a hell of deal. Then I will purchase tires, notch, and possibly helpers. This will be a long time coming, like around christmas time. I still have some time, and still life left on my tires.

and I am set up for 3/6 homie...I have pro coils and flip with drop shackles and lift hangar...I was not buying new tires just to run a drop. I took the 2/4 and ran it on my stockers. I am not buying billets tomorrow, and if I do, it will be only because of a hell of deal. Then I will purchase tires, notch, and possibly helpers. This will be a long time coming, like around christmas time. I still have some time, and still life left on my tires.

Ah, i took that as youd found a set and were definitely getting them.

Brandon, he missed the part of me pestering about having one made lol

I've been pestering him too, and I haven't found a set that I can't live without right now. But my eye is open

As requested:

correctedx.jpg

Last edited: