Full range signal from rear speakers?

if it is non bose, i dont think it is equalized so theoretically it should be. you might need to get a restoration device to help with the freq rolloff for low range though, like a re-q or a epicenter

If it's FR signal, I can get there :) Need it to feed a Memphis 16-6ix, which will feed an alpine 9833 (RCA to Ai-net) to give me t/a, xovers and eq (eventually to be replaced by an Audison Bit.10) Have ID XS-28 tweets, Nakamichi mids, Type R 12 and have Lunar amps coming. This should be an interesting build on a tight budget. Will post a log when I get it started.

If you're non Bose the setup for "6 speaker" should be full range rears and 2 piece component fronts. Front signal x-over is handled at the back of the mid in door. So any of the 4 outputs on back of OE headunit should give you the signal you need.
:shake:

Is this some secret form of ancient alien dialect?

interested in the build

Yes, straight from the Akashic Record.

Hope to be started by middle of next month. Waiting on a-pillars, console sub box and a few odds and ends.
If you're non Bose the setup for "6 speaker" should be full range rears and 2 piece component fronts. Front signal x-over is handled at the back of the mid in door. So any of the 4 outputs on back of OE headunit should give you the signal you need.
:shake:

Thank you sir, that simplifies things greatly.