ginger has a NBS, :saywhat!:

Whenever I get Bilsteins I'm gonna have my painter clear them right out of the box. How u like those UCAs and tie rods? Worth the coin? They look nice.

I like then a lot the uppers are much much nicer than oem. The tie rods are nice just a bitch to get the inner part started onto the tierod

When I sold my bilsteins they cleaned up really well with some eagle one mag cleaner.. That shit is like acid. If you want to keep the stickers on there don't get it on there lol
I'll have to try something.

Sent from Tapashit

Reason for doing one bedside?

Previous owner must have been hit. It has a Bondo crack and a small dent/scratch. Also they cheaper out and painted around the z71 so I can't pull the sticker because you will see the outline of clear

Screw bilsteins, never again

Word. I'm going Fox or bust next time

figured while i was bored, and since the trucks at the body shop i would make a master list of mods.

305-70-16 Mickey Thompson Baja Claws
16x10 Pro Comp 7031 wheels
FFR tie Rods,
Cognito Pitman and Idler arm braces,
Cognito Upper Control Arms,
Bilstein 5160 Shocks,
1.5" Rough Country wheel spacers,
Blackbear Tune,
K&N CAI tube with OEM air box,
Converted to Steering wheel controls,
Viper 5101 Remote Start/Alarm system,
LED interior, including a blue LED controls
Pioneer AVH-X5600BHS Double Din head unit,
Silverado SS cluster with blue needles,
20" DDM LED Light bar,
03-07 black bordered Silvy Tails,
Clear Denali Headlights with the Morimoto 5.0 Projector Retrofit. and 6000k HID's
Clear Bumper lights with LED DRL's and Switchbacks,
6000k HID fog Lights,
HD Hood,
30% tint on the roll ups.
Weather Tech Floor mats.
Color Matched GMC badge/ rest is debadged.
1.5" Body Lift,
Leveling Keys,
2500hd Leaf Springs,
Dynomax Cat back exhaust,
Colormatched door handles and tailgate handle,
Recon Smoked LED 3rd brake light,
ScanguageII

I think thats it, atleast all i can remember off the top of my head.

How does yours ride with 2500 leafs? I have some in mine too and it seems to send a jar through the frame sometimes, kinda annoying

its not too bad honestly, if i catch the right bumper at the right speed, i know what your saying. but most of the time it isnt bad i originally put them in so i can tow some stuff, i thought about switching back, but im just too lazy, plus i think the heavyer rear spring makes the front end not feel as bad with cranked bars