Gingers NBS Detail

what i figured, the PC is great for my dad running the FMP on his single stage 37y/o paint lol, my truck needs much more.

hows that rupes for vibration vs. the PC?

does it vibrate yes, does it rattle your teeth out like the PC no way.

no comparison, geoff....PC can diaff as far as vibes go. flex/rupes is like riding in a caddy vs a civic with heated n cut coils

plus the rupes corrects much much faster

what i figured, the PC is great for my dad running the FMP on his single stage 37y/o paint lol, my truck needs much more.

yea pc is great for small upkeep on something that doesnt get driven, for a DD flex/rupes is the way to go.

Assuming its not still wet paint, yes.

Body shops cut and buff paint fresh out of the booth all the time - needs to be setup fully, but doesn't have to be thru its full cure time to be polished.

I've buffed out panels in the afternoon that were painted that morning. Actually they usually correct very nice when fresh b/c the paint is still a little soft.

ive always given them a few days...then i polish n seal
Polish yes. But isn't it recommended that before applying any coatings that you should wait 30+ days to let the paint and clear finish "off gassing" (as I've heard it called before)?

i finished it last friday i believe before i went to leave for the beach.

i used SCG hydro seal, SCG spray glaze, the SCG tire shine, SCG trim shine, some adams metal polish on the wheels, and adams invisable undercarriage, and SCG glas sealant.

14491808540_bbc6bb8c30_k_zps280e56c2.jpg