Glow shift gauges, anyone used them?

Slammed2000

Jun 10, 2013
Has anyone tried glow shift?? I was looking at their website and they look great!! And half the price of autometer, I plan on doing a triple gauge pod on my truck with a Wideband o2, trans temp and oil temp on my 2000 silverado 5.3, I have Texas speed long tubes and a tune and plan on more and want to get gauges before I get into too much

I haven't tried them yet but I'm gonna run a Glow shift trans temp gauge. They look great and haven't heard anything bad

Sent from my One X using Tapatalk 4

I bought some for my air pressure but haven't tried them yet... hopefully someone else can chime in cause I won't test them for awhile lol

I think I'm gunna give them a go and try them out, if it doesn't work out ill move to autometer

Buddy of mine ran a their trans temp gauge in his 97 1500 for a few years, still worked when he sold the truck

Sweet thanks for the feedback guys! On other forums I haven't had this much feedback, i found my home!

Awesome I'm happy to hear the positive feed back on them cause they are great looking gauges, again thank you guys!

If you are just looking to keep an eye on a few basic things they work great, I had a triple pillar with three of them when I went the supercharger route.

I would steer clear of their Wideband O2 if you are looking to tune but that's just me....