Good quality clear NBS Sierra Headlights, Where to buy?

slonlow2000

May 13, 2015
What lights do you guys recommend, or have experience with? I know ebay has them but I want something decent in quality. Close to OEM mounting and clips. I'm doing a projector retrofit and need the clear lens. The Denali lights that were on my truck were aftermarket and did not come apart as easily as I hoped.

If you're looking for already cleared lights, eBay is pretty much it. I had a set a while ago that didn't have any sealing issues. I scooped another set last year when they were up for sale again just because.

No I mean clear as in the lens. An aftermarket set, the factory fluted lens with screw with the output of a projector.

Oh, gotcha. I'll look later and see if I can find the ones I'm thinking of without the fluting

Just wish I could find the clear Denali ones that I have again. The lenses on mine are starting to turn. :eek:kay:

projectors and HIDS's honestly are nothing but problems. I would just buy clear aftermarket lights.

BUT if you wanna run HID's and retro HID's I say find OEM Denali's, but the Ebay lights, smash, use the clear lens and put in OEM housing. Reseal, Done.

Never even thought about robbing the lens and putting it on a OEM set of lights. And I've ran projectors in my last 2 trucks, love the output and operation. I try to always run morimoto though. Maybe that's the difference. I will be using the ballast already in this truck so we'll see how they hold up, no idea on the brand.

if lens' are just yellowing on the outside, a 400, 1000, 2000 wet sand followed by a buff should restore them.