Grinding McGaughy 16" spindles and notching control arm for lower bj

You don't have the spacer in the control arm?

Like this?

2569980278_f3b1996f50_b.jpg

Last edited:
Anyone know what had to be done to ridetech control arms for these? @tukn4s

In b4 tub front end comments

- - - - - - - - - -auto merged double post- - - - - - - - - -

:scared: so what is stopping the control arm from collapsing in on itself?

:imo:

I moved my bj...for lift...cuz coilovers...going back to stock spindles once the g8 is running. Super low is for the birds.

Correct, one inch drop. I'm sitting around 5 right now, maybe lower. I have a suspicion the bj angle is better now.

Not sure if I'll sell them. But if I do, it will be local to maximize the amount I get back. Shipping would be too much to bother with. DFW has a huge amount of gm trucks needing low. Now if I could just sell my 3link kit!

They will fit in a medium flat rate box from USPS. When I sold the ones off the Silverado that's what I sent them in.

Doubtful. I just mailed off my rx catch can in one with the hose and some bubble wrap. No way both will fit. Maybe one in each, maybe. Either way, I'll sell locally. I'd like to start recouping money back. I may sell some stuff off the truck like my 3 pc cover too.

Pretty sure it was a medium, maybe it was a large not sure. Still under $20 either way. If if fits, it ships. :rofl:

Large is $15 each iirc. Medium is $11.

Not bad, but still. I'm trying to sell for maximum amount when I do. Usually I sell shit for cheap here but I need to free up some money from all the spending with car.

Yeah just checked, it was a large box.

Large is 12" x 12" x 5-1/2", medium is 11" x 8-1/2" x 5-1/2".

$17.90 for large

$12.65 for medium

:eek:kay: