Hanger Question

FactoryFreak

May 11, 2012
Alright, so I made a mistake and bought drop hangers and sold my stock ones, even though I wanna go lower.. I'm thinking about a flipkit, but I don't want too much trouble.. Its difficult finding stock hangers, but I still have stock shackles I could put back on, whats the drop like with just hangers and a flip kit?

then just do a flip kit. that will give you 6" in the rear.
like jared said CL theres always stock chevy parts for sale from lowered guys or even a junkyard will them.

That the reason I kept my stock parts, I know I will need them again

sent from a Sammy Epic

Wait...so as of now you have 4in drop in the rear with hangers and shackles, correct? If I recall running a drop with lowering hangers and stock shackles is a very bad idea, im assuming it will fuck your pinion badly, would make the leaf pack too flat - its a problem not many people face since everyone drops with shackles and avoids hangers unless absolutely necessary, I havent experienced this personally. I would look around, people sell that stuff all the time on forums once they drop. Good luck!

I decided to just leave it at a 4" drop in the back and finish up the front.. I'll be leaving for the military soon and there just isn't a point for me to waste money on it anymore..