Helper bag (helpers) discussion thread

Complete kits includes air springs, brackets, air lines and mounting hardware.

fuck, I wish I would have seen that...half the price of my kit

That's what I was thinking. I've seen a similar kits going for over 300 bucks. So it did show everything?

msrp on their site isn't what other people sell it for. jeggs & summit have the kit for $295 among other places

lulZ i can't fucking read. thought the McG's kit comes with a rear flip kit. says the kit needs to be used w/ a flip kit. drunk shopping ftw!

now what makes the mcg's kit better? only advantage i see is the mcg kit can work with their notch, but i don't need one for a 7" rear drop on my nnbs.

I have 2/4 drop also Mcg drop spindles shackles hangers nitro shocks
Helper bag kit I believe Firestone bags. Two
Air lines running threw my license plate 5yrs now never had problems

^yeah when I go air up usually at a gas station
People look AT me like I'm an idiot lol they finally
See my truck go up.

I use reg gauge to see psi I'm find with that never
Had leaks

I guess you could, is it braided (flex) or solid? If solid you will need a tube bender. And getting in the cab would be a royal pain and dumb.

Ye it's solid, but I've been bending tubing for about 8 years now, like to think I'm good at it. :turborofl: I have benders and cutters. Thought about just running the SS line under the bed and use a union once I get in the cab. Just wasn't sure if that size line was over kill or not. Can get braided, it's just we have 100's of feet laying out behind our office.

steel wouldn't be a bad idea under the bed. As long as you do it right there won't be any problems, the diameter I can't speak on. But I have seen guys run SS for their air lines on bagged setups.