Helper bag (helpers) discussion thread

Damn right you can. Best thing you can use. If if you can we need to talk cause that's what I wanna run

Got my lines runs, I think it turned out ok.

y4ybamu5.jpg

yzubuzu5.jpg

ta8e8ahy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone 4s

Gannon, how much for the metal lines? I will pay you what you have in it plus time, my shit is leaking and I want to replace the shit stuff I bought!

So you just have a fill valve behind the gas door? Looks good, only thing I'd do different would be to put a few of these so the lines don't vibrate and create leaks over time.

$(KGrHqZ,!i!FB,k!E+S+BQY2Knyzdw~~60_3.JPG

Last edited:
So you just have a fill valve behind the gas door? Looks good, only thing I'd do different would be to put a few of these so the lines don't vibrate and create leaks over time.

$(KGrHqZ,!i!FB,k!E+S+BQY2Knyzdw~~60_3.JPG

Ye it's behind the gas door, I was looking for some of those but our local napa didn't carry anything of the sort. Need to run to home depot so I can finish.

Sent from my iPhone 4s

We used the leaf spring saddle that came with my helpers then modified the upper bracket to work on the frame

Take top mounts, flip them, mount on bottom, straddle leafs. Takes flat plates, mount under leafs, bolt them to the lower mounts. Custom make a top mount. Done.