Hey guys ! New here

Is the truck fest a public event ?? I may have to attend if so. And if it's your first time to edmonton, west edmonton mall is always good, and if you got time Id definitly recommend checking out the mountains. Where abouts you from?

Last edited:
Just checked out the page for it. I'm definitly gonna be going

Last edited:
Is the truck fest a public event ?? I may have to attend if so. And if it's your first time to edmonton, west edmonton mall is always good, and if you got time Id definitly recommend checking out the mountains. Where abouts you from?

Just checked out the page for it. I'm definitly gonna be going

Cool. You'll have to come by my booth and say howdy. PM me for the business name, I'm not a vendor on here ( I really only make Dodge and Jeep parts)

Thanks for the sightseeing recommendations too, I'll have to check out the mall and surrounding areas. :up:

Cool. You'll have to come by my booth and say howdy. PM me for the business name, I'm not a vendor on here ( I really only make Dodge and Jeep parts)

Thanks for the sightseeing recommendations too, I'll have to check out the mall and surrounding areas. :up:

Yeah I will forsure man, that would be great

e52469f9d5b2607b99a1d6ed984a700b.jpg

22" gmc factory replica rims just came in!! Just need tires and for this snow to piss off !!!

Just got a question for you guys who have lowered your trucks. And yes I have searched around. I'm already running belltech 2" lowering spindles, shackles & removed rear blocks. Looking at adding 2" adjustable shocks up front. Flip kit + belltech nitro drop 2's on the rear. Any issues with pinion angle ?? And anyone running 284/45r22?