i just want show u guys my new truck

$1k really isn't bad...I have around $2k in my suspension, no labor.

Factor in springs, spindles, shocks, flip, helpers and notch, then the coilovers.

1000 installed sounds awesome to me lol

I am taking the wrap off after winter...might as well let it get hammered and protect the mint paint under it

Damn, I've only got $340 in mine. Shocks, springs, flip, c-notch, lift shackles and shock extenders. Only thing I need is helpers and to install it. :crazy:

yeah, you bought all used shit...doesn't count

my notch was $150, spindles $250, flip kit and springs $350, helpers $250, shocks $200, shackles $45

all new prices, now, I sold my coil springs for $80....and spent $700 on coilovers...and I will be replacing my rear shocks once again because the last two sets blew donkey dick.

Last edited:
Springs, front shocks and flip is only thing used. Rear shocks, c-notch, extenders and lift shackles are new. Just gotta find the deals.

Well I have a little over $500 in djm upper and lower control arms, $240 in spindles, like $150 for the flip, $150 for the notches, $40 for shackles, $30 for 3" blocks, around $200 in shocks, and $100 in my helpers
So thats like $1500 lol

Springs, front shocks and flip is only thing used. Rear shocks, c-notch, extenders and lift shackles are new. Just gotta find the deals.

you got my shocks...so how are they new? And if that's the case, then you just waited and found good deals. You've also been collecting for a long ass time. Personally, when I want something, I do it. So for me, shopping around for several months wasn't what I wanted to do. Saving the money is better, but to say it's steep is retarded. No offense, and I know you don't get butt hurt, but we are comparing apples to dildos here... :slorg: (smilie inserted because if I don't, rectums flare up)

:rofl:

Shocks I got from you are long gone, sold them to a cousin with a stock height truck. And yes, I have been collecting for a LONG time. I really need to install all this shit but want the helpers first because of these all terrain tires I have. :eek:kay:

Last edited:
ahhhhh, I see. I wish I had the patience to order slowly and used. Fuck, my coil springs you got from me had MAYBE 3k miles on them, MAYBE...