info on bagging the shitwagon

Jared

Administrator
Feb 8, 2012
North Dallas
Ok, so the truck is off the market, and I am trying to get the info needed to start ordering stuff next month.

So far this is what I have on my list:
Full elevel with dual compressors, 5 gal tank, vu4, plumbing kit and power kit

Trying to figure out the rear and front setup. I do not have fab skills, not doing anymore "homeboy" hookups! I may buy the kit and have someone like nfamus install it, or run a kit I can do in the garage.

Yes, I know there is a bagged thread, but too much bs chit chat in those threads.

This is going to be somewhat of a budget build, not looking to take any trophies at Scraping the Coast. I will be running my GMC 20's or Centerline Snipers for now, I may run a 22" but that's it for now. If I go to 24", I will change things later on.

If it was mine and I could afford to build it the way I would want..based on the research ive done, I would go mmw front and nfamus 3 link, accuair with elevel, dual compressors and maybe two 3 gal tanks or one 5 gal tank, raise the bed floor just enough to hide the notches rather than a notch cover, full length tubs up front with stock rears raised/widened kinda like wicked did

Exactly what Dakota said. You can even get the MMW in a budget kit to save a little coin, me I ordered the jeebus kit so I can roll 24's in the future.

Sent from my b hole

Being gone through as much crap with mine so far, for the front I would suggest mmw budget kit and torsion brackets if your not real concerned about camber laid out. But honestly to me it looks retarded with 10* negative laid out. The only welding you would need is for the torsion brackets which is pretty minor, your gonna need to weld on the rear anyway so. I'm not too sure for the rear what more needs to be done on a cc.

when I was emailing back and forth with MMW they said budget arms might be an issue with 20's and 22's depending on offset and width. Just a heads up Jared. Not sure what they 3 link is worth, but I run KP six link, DD'd it for almost 3 years and it rode 10x better than stock, no issues. I'd highly recommend that setup. IF money allows, pick up the MMW watts and who ever raises your fuel tank and redoes your notch, have them weld in the watts.

2 link, no panhard. All day long.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

I was joking as well. I knew Jared wouldn't run a 2 link or make a decision that quickly.

My truck isnt even bagged anymore fgt. That 2 link biz is for the birds

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

when I was emailing back and forth with MMW they said budget arms might be an issue with 20's and 22's depending on offset and width.

I'm currently running a 22x9 +22 offset which is fairly low and have full lock to lock turning radius. So I think anything higher would be fine.