info on bagging the shitwagon

sure it is, Has alot of BS just for "show"

but it does have the wish bone like jared is looking into doing, maybe the lower link bars and bag mounts could give him ideas as well.

Just have to look past all the tubing shit and only focus on the bare functioning suspension

sure it is, Has alot of BS just for "show"

but it does have the wish bone like jared is looking into doing, maybe the lower link bars and bag mounts could give him ideas as well.

Just have to look past all the tubing shit and only focus on the bare functioning suspension

Yeah, if he waits 2 weeks he will be able to see without all that tubing.
It's the same as nfamus 3 link with bba instead on bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol i know nothing about a bagged truck. Just seemed like jared wanted similar to what peytons is.

I want to link my rear on coil over, prob wont happen until this summer though

I plan on buying everything at the end of the month, or beginning of next. Just trying to get all my ducks in a row. I don't want to regret a purchase or setup. I am waiting on more information on Cody's 3-link as well.

I think it really depends how meticulous/anal you are with stuff. Cause when I started there was a couple of things I thought I could live with. Mainly bad camber laid out, not zeroing out on alignment, cups, etc. After running setups, they work but I just couldn't live with the flaws associated. The front suspension is just not designed to work in the way we are trying to make it.

Yeah, if he waits 2 weeks he will be able to see without all that tubing.
It's the same as nfamus 3 link with bba instead on bob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If he is looking at the nfamus 3 link, essentially it is what I am running if needs a pic except mine is just nnbs, but gives the rough idea except I am bob.

So, FTC is selling modded ART strong arms, anyone have experience with then besides him? That rcsb I was looking at trading for has them, but it seems he has a tad bit more camber than I would like. Should I just narrow my stock LCAs? I will buy arms if needed, but I doubt I will go bigger than 22" any time soon. Most of what I've seen/heard/read is that stock setup will be fine for the most part. But I do read some thread where there are issues such as FTC had in the beginning with alignment.

when running tire diameters smaller than 30", control arms are not necessary. they help by eliminating camber via shortening, changed ball joint angles, or a combination of the 2. the thing about the NBS platform compared to other vehicles, is that the suspension geometry you start with is good. this is why when you make changes, it effects the truck so much.

the problem with running aftermarket arms compared to stock when you aren't changing your upper arm mounts is this.
you can not run the McG 16+ spindle and get the full 2" of drop out of them. this is a big deal because of how much better these spindles are than the Belltech or McG 17+ spindle for camber. so once you run the McG 16+ spindle with no spacer it makes the tierods angle out of alignment, but since you have my adjustable Heims, you can line them back up.

heres a comparison for you of what narrowed lowers and Belltech spindle on a 275/30r24 (30.5")

same arms, just swapped to McG 16"

So you feel the narrowed arms will be a better decision than the art arms?

I would buy the art arms because that kind of deal is hard to pass on. I'm just posting the information for people after you that are looking, because $1250 for ART arms, and spindles compared to $250 for just spindles and narrowed stocks isn't worth it.