info on bagging the shitwagon

Being gone through as much crap with mine so far, for the front I would suggest mmw budget kit and torsion brackets if your not real concerned about camber laid out. But honestly to me it looks retarded with 10* negative laid out. The only welding you would need is for the torsion brackets which is pretty minor, your gonna need to weld on the rear anyway so. I'm not too sure for the rear what more needs to be done on a cc.
I skipped this, but I don't have torsion bars.

Is the elevel worth the coin on the front end?

it doesn't save any money to buy the elevel up front.
switchspeed with pressure sensor list for $399
elevel list for $1095

the switchspeed to elevel upgrade is $695

only thing you're out is shipping the computer and controller back

I skipped this, but I don't have torsion bars.

torsion bag brackets is just a term used because they are used on trucks that had torsion bars since you can't use a cup. torsion brackets are just upper bag brackets that are welded to the frame
torsion bracket on a torsion bar truck
9eza9ygy.jpg

torsion bracket on my coil spring truck
e4u2e5yq.jpg

Definitely keeping electrics when I switch to EDCs

Sent from a secure terminal using the classified military network

ok, so what rear setup do you guys like? bag on, bag over, bag behind?

My cousin said he would help me with the fab work, he was on gmfs a while back. Can't remember his s/n but he had a white bagged sierra ecsb on 24's.

He suggested bag on bar.

bag on bar if you double convoluted bags. bag behind axle if you run sleeve bags.

ok, I have sleeves. But I would sell them and run another set if needed. I'd like the best ride, I don't tow, doubt I ever will, I know this affects what setup to use too. Would like the option too though

You gonna sell your coil overs if you bag?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if I can get what I want out of them, yes, they are so new, dont want to lose my ass off on them. That or I will keep them and talk myself into a rcsb when funds allow.

ok, I have sleeves. But I would sell them and run another set if needed. I'd like the best ride, I don't tow, doubt I ever will, I know this affects what setup to use too. Would like the option too though

are you going to buy the Nfamus 3 link?

if I can get what I want out of them, yes, they are so new, dont want to lose my ass off on them. That or I will keep them and talk myself into a rcsb when funds allow.

That's understandable, if you do decide to sale hit me up, I might be interested if the funds allow me at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk