info on bagging the shitwagon

but does that equal better ride? why do I care about the amount of lift? I know I can simply google that, but might as well ask here.

but does that equal better ride? why do I care about the amount of lift? I know I can simply google that, but might as well ask here.

i think so because you can run less pressure for your wanted ride height.

What exactly does bag on bars refer too

Sent from my potato

the bag is mounted between the frame and one of the bars that holds the rear in place. other setups are the bags between the frame and the rear, and bags between the frame and a mount off the back of the rear.

you mean raise it? I will, I assumed I needed to raise it no matter what, or are you referring to completely moving it from its current location?

unless cody is building you a custom wishbone for his 3 link, you will be required to completely move you gas tank in order to run his kit.

just because you place your bags on the bar does not mean the ride will be better. No more lift than he will need for his wheels, I would be placing the bags closer to the axle than the pivot point.

unless cody is building you a custom wishbone for his 3 link, you will be required to completely move you gas tank in order to run his kit.

just because you place your bags on the bar does not mean the ride will be better. No more lift than he will need for his wheels, I would be placing the bags closer to the axle than the pivot point.

"Our 99-06 kit keeps factory gas tank with custom wishbone. We just haven't posted them on the site yet. Will after next week. "

"Our 99-06 kit keeps factory gas tank with custom wishbone. We just haven't posted them on the site yet. Will after next week. "

that why I said unless he's making the custom wishbone.

Don't message mmw on here, they don't get on much. Message them on fb and they will respond within the day.

If you order from nfamus it'll probably take about 6-8 weeks to get it, but its top notch.

meh, Cody seems like he can have the link pretty quick. Nfamus is close, but I don't want to wait that long.

And Brett, just clarifying. I needed to know myself before ordering. I don't want to fool with a fuel cell, or pay for one either.

no sir. Also need to figure shock placement for the front and how to run them.

If only Brett would fly out here...:hmm:

no sir. Also need to figure shock placement for the front and how to run them.

If only Brett would fly out here...:hmm:

I recommend placing them off the back of the arm. I should be doing the avalanche shocks this weekend. I'll have pictures for you

ara8ate2.jpg

I like how they mounted these.

Sent from my b hole