just introducing my new ride

wjmarsh55

May 26, 2013
Mont Belvieu, TX
not new here.. I read a lot but just don't post a lot some of yall know me lol

so right before Christmas I got me a new ride, unfortunately I had to trade in my 07 crew cab vmax with 3"level and 1.25 BL but I feel that I came out on top with my upgrade
my new truck is a 2010 LMM GMC 2500 with a ton of mods done. before you ask yes it is bought not built but the only reason I did it is cause I got it for a steal! and in the grand scheme of things it saved me a TON of dough

it has:
11" rize lift kit
40x15.5x22 toyos
22x14 American force FUSION SS8- Black
4 12" Rockford Fosgate subs, tweeters, door speakers
Pioneer touch screen HU
royal blue interior------ which I will be changing very soon
fab four front and rear bumpers
2 Warn 16k rated pull winches front and rear
RBP grille
amp steps
leer camper cover
roof rack/tire rack
8 PIAA HID lights 4 front 4 rear
tint
twin turbo
EGR and DPF delete
4" straight pipe to 8" tip
PCV reroute kit
was tuned with a ppe duramax programmer, took it off and getting EFI LIVE sometime this week!

Im sure there is something im forgetting but that's all I can think of right now! lets see some pics!?
some of the pics have my old nnbs with it at the dealership!

and a few pics with country09 the other night

hope you all enjoy!

a few of the pictures may be blurry sorry :/

Stock headlights and grille would tie it off. Not sure how I feel about the topper. I like the bumpers for some reason.

yea the camper top is coming off in a few months, I liked it at first but now not so much I use my bed to much and climbing in and out in that camper shell is a pain

meh, I wouldn't worry about the "bought, not built" shit...it got old a long time ago!

For the right deal, I would too!

As stated, oem front would make it tons better, nice upgrade

meh, I wouldn't worry about the "bought, not built" shit...it got old a long time ago!

For the right deal, I would too!

As stated, oem front would make it tons better, nice upgrade

OEM front for SURE other than that fucking nice truck. TBH i kindof like the shell.

Probably could sell the current front end and make money after replacing with OEM.

nice ass bro:

EDITED
why? because knsfw, and maybe he don't want them up, if he does...show him where he can post them
-Jared

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like a SEMA truck.

Couple little things I would change, but for the most part that this is pretty bad ass. I for one love the shell.