just introducing my new ride

Look up Idaho rob on YouTube. One of the fastest or fastest dmax trucks out there. You only see smoke when he's spooling up at the line.

Don't let a tuner tell you that you can't tune for no smoke. If they do, find someone else because they don't know half of what they should.

This. Rob is the Babe Ruth of diesel tuning.

With twin turbos and it still smokes? That's silly with a stock fueled truck and twins. My CC won't smoke with my 68mm even if I try in my bigger tune. Even if I step on on from a dead stop.

I tuned an LMM with a lift pump and dual CP3's with a 68mm cheetah and it never smoked either :shrug:

That soot is just partially burned fuel and more heat and higher EGT's.. not good.

Your truck though I suppose.

Glad you said something, I gave up. Had this convo far too many times with diesel owners.

yea I have talked to Idaho rob before his truck is badass.
my tuner hasn't told me he could not tune for no smoke I am just saying I have never heard of someone doing that tune. I have never asked my tuner for that.
I "personally" like the smoke lol it doesn't bother me and mine really doesn't smoke a whole lot unless I get on it pretty good. now that I have the programmer off it smokes a lot but as soon as I get the efi live sometime this week that all will be toned back down

wait wait wait. your saying you pulled your programmer off. are you saying you returned the truck to a stock tune? without the dpf and twin turbos? hopefully you arent driving it... unless by having the programmer off you just mean the unit is not phyiscally in your truck anymore, but the truck is still tuned.

and for the record, my canned H&S tunes on my Ford barely smoke.

wait wait wait. your saying you pulled your programmer off. are you saying you returned the truck to a stock tune? without the dpf and twin turbos? hopefully you arent driving it... unless by having the programmer off you just mean the unit is not phyiscally in your truck anymore, but the truck is still tuned.

and for the record, my canned H&S tunes on my Ford barely smoke.

Lol yea bud i returned the truck back to stock and no I'm not driving it lol I know better than that

Well my fuel system is not stock I forgot to put that in the original post
And like I said before it smoked a lot with the ppe and when I'd get on it ....just driving at normal rpm there was no smoke and again idk what it's gonna do with the efi live ill just have to see.

Looks like a SEMA truck.

Couple little things I would change, but for the most part that this is pretty bad ass. I for one love the shell.

I agree with this guy.

Camper shell and road-armor style bumpers scream Zombie Apocalypse. so I approve.

Not feeling the grille or headlights though.