Le Cobra and Le GT **pic heavy

I fuckin wish lol. Rear end, trans, torque boxes, and at the very least heads if not full motor need to be adressed before it gets boost.

Me and my buddies at work got to talking today, the plan for a while now has been: pay 'rents back what I owe them, pay off Cobra, save nice down payment and buy another NBS next year (CC 1500, maybe Vmax, loaded, etc) and keep the Cobra to piddle with/slowly build.

Orrrrrr I could pay 'rents back, pay off Cobra, pay cash (or finance VERY little) for another slightly lower optioned ECSB NBS, then sell Cobra and use that money to upgrade to (finance) a Terminator.....they know I'm indecisive as fuck, good thing I don't have money to do anything right now cuz I'm really liking that idea :rofl: But that's just the latest day dream, no telling what'll actually happen :crazy:

Im not against the idea of a termi one bit! it would suck to see this one go but who wouldnt rather have a terminator?!

Lol I know right? I'm kinda torn, I'll always be an SN guy, but these cars are getting to the point where it's harder and more expensive to mod cuz they're the oldest "modern" mustang and they're basically getting forgotten by the after market. So the only way to do them right is to upgrade everything to the new edge stuff, so it doesn't make much sense dumping money into something that'll never be worth more than $10k.

I've always loved this gen but now I'm starting to see the shortcomings of it, the Terminators won't ever be left behind and they're worth putting money in. Especially since I want to do a blower/6-speed, might was well start with a Termi. Idk, like I said I'm indecisive as hell so I think I'm gonna keep mods to a minimum for a while now (tint, new floor mats, swap in the console I've already got and a headunit so I can use my iPod) and focus on paying it off so I at least have options.

Nothing new, but my friend took a little 4th gear pull video the other night. My tips are crooked as hell, need to get up under there and re-adjust everything

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing new, just playing around with the HDR settings on my phone and found a parking garage and a couple bridges to play under. Idk how to embed Flickr videos tho
https://www.flickr.com/photos/124064494@N07/14398656203/

https://www.flickr.com/photos/124064494@N07/14377118112/

braaap 147 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

braaap 153 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

braaap 155 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

Ignore the bugs, they don't do well with meeting a bumper at 100mph lol
braaap 157 by zach_huckleberry, on Flickr

Yep. Glennville, Ga
Ahh ok. Been there a few times when I worked for Howard Brothers lumber yard in Statesboro when I was in college

Looks so good
:shake:

Needs shockwaves and 03/04 motor swap :troll:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A
Lol nope. Sadly, I've decided the car may not stay in the stable long term. Depending on how much of a raise I get when (or if, don't wanna jinx it) I get a promotion later this year. Ultimate goal is to get back in a truck and buy a house in the next 2-3 years. I need the truck regardless but it depends on if I can swing a house+cobra or not. I'll sell it if it means getting in a better financial spot

someone is taking notes from jonbeast lol.
Mayyybbeee :sneaky: