led

Chris, I was looking at the thread you made and have more questions. I want to put led's on the upper and lower blinkers. Question one will I need a total of 4 resistors or just 1?

You should just need one per side. If I recall correctly, you should be able to put them on the harness before the wiring splits to the two bulbs per side.

I have my drls deleted and signals in place of them. I have 2 leds per side and one resistor per side.

:rofl:

cornell is a member on here.

chris, i didnt know the chevys you can pull out the gmcs you cant :eek:kay:

i have the flasher mod tony, but mine flicker when i step on the brakes going to put resistors in as well.
My bad, on tapacrap and can't see sigs. Truth, gingy was right then.

Cool thanks for your help and everybody else that chined in hopefully if all goes as planned I'll have it done tomorrow night.

On the bottom head light I have 3 led bulbs only 2 are coming on (one the drivers and one on the passengers) and when they blink they don't blink like they should. Idk how to explain it but they just get brighter then dimer, they don't go on and off if that makes since.

Can you take a picture of how you have everything set up in there? Would be easier for us to figure out what's going on

First, check that each bulb is in the socket the proper way. Unlike incandescent bulbs, leds are polarity sensitive. (ie one way they won't work, take them out and put it in the other way and they will) see if you can get them to light up like that first. Then you can eliminate one possible issue.

I have my drls deleted, but the resistor installs the same way. Three wires going into the turn signal. One lead from the resistor is on the ground wire and the other is on the higher voltage, intermittent power wire if I recall correctly. (higher voltage wire = the one that activates the signal, not the one to run the parking light)

Check that and post up. I'm headed out in a few but I can take pictures of mine later this afternoon if you are still having trouble.