Leveling kit for 05 sierra

aaronkl123

Jan 5, 2014
I got newish tires for summer and guy said I may need to level my truck for them to fit the front properly, looking at costs and what brands to get. Thoughts? Thanks.
Trucks an 05 1500 sierra

Oh and the tires are 305/60/18
6ydyqy2y.jpg

Just get the rough country level kit. ~$200 for keys, blocks, u-bolts, and all 4 shocks. Had it on my 05 z71, it rode good. Had it cranked till I had ~1/8" between UCA and droopstop and cleared my 295/70/17 trails with tons of room. You'll just need to cut off/grind down a bolt in the passenger (IIRC) wheelwell

Sent from TapaTwat

I run the same overall diamter tire and wiodth as you do on A 9" WIDE RIM, It barely rubs on full lock with a ready lift leveling kit

Just get the rough country level kit. ~$200 for keys, blocks, u-bolts, and all 4 shocks. Had it on my 05 z71, it rode good. Had it cranked till I had ~1/8" between UCA and droopstop and cleared my 295/70/17 trails with tons of room. You'll just need to cut off/grind down a bolt in the passenger (IIRC) wheelwell

Sent from TapaTwat

A 2 inch would be the appropriate size ?

I run the same overall diamter tire and wiodth as you do on A 9" WIDE RIM, It barely rubs on full lock with a ready lift leveling kit

This is something to keep in mind also, width/backspace/and offset of your rims. I could've fit 35s on my stock rims but on, say some 20x10s, you very well may rub with 305/55s

Sent from TapaTwat

The keys turn the bars which will adjust the height. Different keys are indexed differently so some will lift and others will lower the front end.

Sent from my b hole

Another one that had Rough Country kit with keys, blocks and shocks. Rode decent I had a ton of room still with my 285 MTR Kevlars