lifting 2007 2wd Tahoe LT

gordito_bazua

Jul 17, 2014
Arizona
Hey guys quick question.
My wife loves they way tahoes look lifted with 22 x12s and 22x14s. Her tahoe is a 2007 2wd. I recently purchased some 22 x14 Mayhem missiles with 35 toyo open countrys. My question is what lift should I go with and why? I'm looking for something that will give us somewhat of a smooth ride (I know it's hard with the wheels I am going with.)
What else can I do to give to keep the 22 x14s from stressing out the tranny and suspension?? Thanks in advance!

Fts lift, u will have to add the strut spacers or get the lifting struts with the x14's or it will rub. And I would suggest getting after market links for the rear because the rear lift moves the axle forward. And say goodbye to gas milage, my wife's Tahoe is getting almost 13 miles a gallon. If you have any more questions pm me and I will try to help u out

Thank you! I will do that. Let me get it lifted first and I'll go on from there. Do you know if the maghytec will help? Do they even make it for 2wd?
On my truck I have a 8 " pro comp lift with 3" body lift fox shocks 2.5 dual up front and 2.0 rear. An a maghytec to keep the differential cooler. Honestly I don't feel any stress on the tranny or suspension. I would go with similar set up but it ran me a good buck. An I don't know if it would be different since this time I'm lifting a 2wd.
Thanks bro I appreciate the help.