Lowering Blocks

hahaha its not really how you think it is bud, alot of yall talk negative about it like if yall are that low, its not my daily lol so it doesnt bother me a bit to go lower.

This..Its really not as bad as you think, there are some places you cant go obviously but its not nearly as useless as people make it seem

Ive never experienced wheel hop with my blocks

This..Its really not as bad as you think, there are some places you cant go obviously but its not nearly as useless as people make it seem

Im building my truck for my driving style... I don't go off road or anything really... so I seen no point in lifting it and I love the look of a slammed truck. You build the truck for you desire. Its the purpose of the truck or style they like that determines what a person should do with it. But like I've said before to each their own, its all opinions...

Thank you bud, i pretty much just drive mine to work on fridays for the hell of it, truck meets or shows thats it lol

Im building my truck for my driving style... I don't go off road or anything really... so I seen no point in lifting it and I love the look of a slammed truck. You build the truck for you desire. Its the purpose of the truck or style they like that determines what a person should do with it. But like I've said before to each their own, its all opinions...

Amen